The Malvern Vale Community Centre is located within the heart of the new Malvern Vale Community, in the Malvern Link Parish and just 5 minutes walk from Dyson Perrins CofE Academy.
The development cost £800,000 and was funded through Section 106 funding from Persimmon Homes, as part of the new housing development.
The facility is owned by Malvern Hills District Council, however to maximise its usage, the day to day management, operation, repairs and maintenance have been contracted to the Worcestershire YMCA.
- Small meeting/activity room
- Large meeting/activity room
- Fully equipped kitchen (off large meeting room)
- 1 x Senior football pitch
- 1 x Junior football pitch
- Home and away changing rooms
- Car park
For more information about hiring our facilities please click here
Malvern Vale Community Centre
Tel: 01684 561741
For hire costs please contact the Centre Manager.