18:00 : 19:30 6-12 years
18:00 : 20:30 13+
Church Hill youth club at Willow Trees Community Centre is starting on Wednesday 4 November.
If you would like to come along, Please click the registration link to book your place before your arrive. As we are running on a reduced capacity we need to make sure we can operate safely at each club.
We are really excited that we can open our doors to you again. To make sure that we can operate safely there are number of things we will need you to do whilst you are attending our youth clubs. However, we want you to know that we will be doing everything we can to keep you safe.
- There will be a maximum of 15 young people (+ staff/volunteers) in the youth club, to form a youth club safe bubble.
- Young people will need to register before they attend to be allowed entry to youth club on a first come first served basis.
- YMCA’s registration form must be completed by a parent/guardian (for under 18s) prior to attending our youth club – young people will not be able to enter without this.
- To ensure we can keep track of numbers, we are asking that young people stay at the club for the session. If a young person leaves, they will not be able to renter for that session.
- If your young person is feeling unwell, or has any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not send them to youth club.
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- All young people aged 11+ must wear a mask inside the youth club.
- All young people must hand sanitise upon entry and between activities.
- Everyone must maintain 1+ metre social distancing inside and 2 metres outside.
- Upon entry, young people aged 16+ will be encouraged to scan the venue’s QR code for track and trace purposes.
- Before and after each session, venues and equipment will be cleaned thoroughly to a COVID standard.
Mobile: 07711 786084